My ride or dies. My TOP 5 all-time favorite beauty-related products that I cannot live without. Besides my Burts Bees being #1, it was VERY hard to rank these from 2-5. The struggle was REAL. Still questioning my order...
1. Burt's Bees Peppermint Chapstick- If I am not at an arms length distance from my Burt's Bees chapstick, at all times, I may just have a melt down. Ask people I know, friends, co-workers, my family...they all know. I can't get enough of the peppermint tingling and I feel so lost without it. Not really sure how my obsession with it started, but I'm sure glad it did! Beeswax is also the best kind of chapstick you can use because it lets your lippies breathe as well as conditions the skin. Other chapsticks coat the lips so thickly that they're not actually helping your dried lips heal, at all!
2. Beauty Blender - Wet, Squeeze and Bounce = FLAW-LESS, always. This pink sensation works wonders with foundations, concealers, powders, and any other complexion product. Honestly, the little sponge is worth every penny ($19.95). It will change your makeup routine for life. No lie. I use two of them, every single day. One for my foundation and one for my concealer. It blends the product evenly onto your skin for an air-brushed and barely there finish. I also recommend the bar soap to clean it...it's the only thing that works the best.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - also a huge game-changer. If you're not one to fill in your brows, and feel you should or would like to but are nervous about them being dark and looking Cara Delevigne'y...(unless that's what you want -- you can totally achieve that with anything Anastasia as well). Anastasia products are build-able so you never have to worry about over doing it...unless that's what you're in to!
4. Chanel Chance -My favorite scent of all time. I will be wearing this scent the rest of my life. I think a family friend of my sister and I gave a bottle of it to her for one of her birthdays and we've not parted ways with her(Chance) since. The description Chanel gives it on their site just about sums her up: "It's your chance...TAKE IT! A young scent for those who dare to dream (AND I DO!). A light, subtly sensual (yes!) fragrance, filled with vitality and energy, evolves from one moment to the next, each wholly unique." Uhm...YES. Everything about that, just yes. When I am out of it I feel lost...all of the other perfumes do not compare.
5. NuMe Lustrum 5-in-1 Wand - I've been curling my hair for as long as I can remember. I started wrapping my hair around the barrel of a curling iron in high school because I realized that the curls hold much longer, it's a quick way to do a cute style and the curls look effortlessly put together (and you don't end up looking like Shirley Temple). When I found wands were becoming a thing I instantly got online and did some research and found the Lustrum. The Lustrum set has FIVE different, interchangeable, ceramic coated barrels so there are endless styles you can achieve with just this one wand. This bad girl is SO much better than any curling iron I've ever used and I use it now just about every day. It does take a few burns and some time to get used to using a wand curler though, so be patient! I promise, it is worth it and you get a glove that will help protect you from the wand. Eventually though, you'll get great at it and not even need the glove!